The last time I wrote a post like this was in 2016 and some of the things I was hoping for actually happened like meeting the person who would eventually become my husband! Anyway, here’s my list for 2021 and they’re not necessarily in order.
1) Hopefully getting a little closer to some since of normalcy as Covid-19 vaccines become available.
2) Margaux turning 2 and her daycare cost decreasing!!
3) Reading more for myself. I’ve read a lot to Margaux (we’re almost at 1,000 books!) but I need to do more reading for myself.
4) Writing more in my journal.
5) Writing more on this blog.
6) Hopefully enrolling Margaux in swim lessons.
7) Setting up my home office instead of working at the dining room table.
8) Setting up the playroom in the basement.
9) Meeting financial goals that I’ve set for myself.
10) And finally, I hope to take better care of myself. Becoming a parent in December 2019, I feel like I have been “surviving” and not investing in myself. This means that I’m not at my best self but that is about to change.
What are you looking forward to in 2021?