2015 definitely came with some challenges but it was one of the best years of my life. Here are 16 things that I’m looking forward to in 2016 (not necessarily in order):
- Jump starting the year with a 21 day Daniel Fast.
- Turning the big 30!
- Completing my 30 Races Before 30 challenge (I have 14 left as of 12/31/2015).
- Leading the Bible in a Year Challenge at First Missionary Baptist Church in Selma, NC (come out on Wednesday nights at 6:30 and it’s okay if you start the challenge after everybody).
- Starting a full-time marketing position (I know the right opportunity will come soon).
- Getting my things out of storage.
- Figuring out where my first stamp is going to come from once I renew my passport.
- Writing more in my journal.
- Blogging more often.
- Practicing calligraphy.
- Not saying a curse word (and if you hear me do it, please call me out).
- Complimenting at least one person per day.
- Keeping better track of my finances and spending habits.
- Making brigadeiro (Brazilian chocolate) and having others enjoy it too.
- Finding ways to encourage others.
- And who knows…I might even meet “the one” this year.
What are you looking forward to in 2016?